Giveaway! Got you a free carbon riser handlebar!
A so-called flat or riser bar for your MTB come into mind! Here your got a free chance to get a riser handlebar for free!
Giveaway A RHB200 RISER BAR CARBON MTB HANDLEBAR & STEM
Choose a handlebar tips:
Usually, mountain bikes use riser bars, few will use drop bars. What kind of bars you choose depends on the type of bike you ride and how you ride it.
There is several factors you need to take into consideration when choosing a handlebar.
- The width of your shoulders.
- Weight of the handlebar. Most bras are now made of aluminum or carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is lighter as we know. But the price is relatively higher.
- Flared; adding strength.
- Tapered; putting strength where it is need most.
- Butted; providing more strength while shaving weight
- Bar ends; adding more handle positions to a riser bar